Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Polo - Rest In Peace. We Love You.

2007-03-28_Polo_Last_Day

Polo, my hamster, passed away. She has been my pet for more than 2 years+. It was struggling today since the morning and when i came home, it just make small movements, lying there. As there wasn't anyone at home, it was in the position till i came home, felt like it was waiting for me to come home to see and spend time with her for one last time. At about 9:47pm, she passed away peacefully. I tried to look for a proper burial ground for it, preferbly near my place. But the ground was too dry for me to dig. She is now resting peacefully in see through box, cushioned. This photo was probably the last one with her eyes wide open. I'm very upset now just thinking i don't have a pet to play with during the weekend, and while i come home from work. She will always come to the cage door when i go see her, those fond memories will always be deep in my heart. Rest In Peace, Polo. I will miss you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment