Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Lost!

Kicked off my day with a nightmare today. Firstly, i woke up late, for the second time this week, and end up taking a cab to work. Then when i got to office, my e-mail client failed to open. So i spend about more than an hour trying to fix the problem. Just when i thought things can't get any worse, my contacts and calendar entries in my phone were all gone. Simply put, after i reinstalled my e-mail client, the synchronisation gone bonkers and wiped out my phone and those even in my Apple .Mac account. When i tried to recover my contacts from my memorystick in my phone, it failed too. Luckily i had a contacts backed up in Jan. 2007, so all wasn't lost because i don't remember making amendments to it. But i still lost all my calendar entries. What a day!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment