Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Sad Day

On 5th September, one of my baby hamster passed away. Today, as i just got home, i went to check on my other hamster who had been very sick for quite sometime. When i went to check on him, i realised he had passed away, his eyes were still open. It is very depressing to see that the 2 baby male hamsters passed away while the parent hamsters and 1 remaining male baby is still alive.












He passed away quietly while nobody is home. I guess the swell has taken the toll on him.













I brought over the remaining baby hamster to have one last look at his brother before i bury him . He tried to wake him up before i think he knows.












I guess this is one last hug from his brother before they are seperated.

No comments:

Post a Comment