Sunday, December 2, 2007

Think Tanks are here!

T K Foto Technic has been appointed the official distributor for Think Tank Photo Products. And i'm one of the few who have made my purhcases from them. Good prices & good services so those of you who are looking for digital camera and accessories, feel free to contact them. They are open from Mondays to Saturdays. Operating hours are 10am to 7pm (Mon. to Fri.), 10am to 6pm (Sat.) closed on Sundays and public holidays.

2007-Dec-02_My_ThinkTanks
My Think Tanks

My_ThinkTank-Chimp_Cage
The Chimp Cage - Fits nicely most DSLR/SLR bodies with/without battery grips. If you plan to use the thick camera straps such as thise from OpTech, it would be a tight squeeze. Front has 2 pockets suitable for body cap, lens cap and media cards.

My_ThinkTank-LC75_Pop_Down
LC 75 Pop Down - This is one pouch you can put a long lens such as the Nikon 70-200mm/f2.8 VR with the lens hood attached without having the reverse it because the pouch can be exteneded to accomodate the lens hood. Comes with a rain coat for extra protection during rainy days.

My_ThinkTank-Large_Lens_Drop_In
Large Lens Drop In - Fit for my Nikon 17-35mm/f2.8 with the lens hood attached. Now i am able to access the lens faster without having to detach or reverse the lens hood. Comes with a rain coat tucked at the bottom.

My_ThinkTank-Lightning_Fast
Lightning Fast - Replaced my original Nikon flash pouch with this. Have a zip compartment to store batteries Comes with a rain coast too.

My_ThinkTank-Modulus_Pouch-&-Pro_SpeedBelt
Modulus Pouch and Pro Speed Belt - This belt is for the my above pouches which i have bought. The pouches can be slided when attached the belt unlike my previous Lowe Pro belt which requires their pouches to be attached into loops. The one from Think Tank allows the user to either to be attached into the loops to prevent from sliding or just loops it over the belt for easy sliding.

So what are you photographers waiting for? Get them while stocks last!

No comments:

Post a Comment